Thursday, December 31, 2009

I WILL HAVE MY OWN ART CAMP.

It is a scary thing to realize my dreams and then say them outloud. Most people think I am good at that - but lately, I feel like my long-term goals and total desires have been overshadowed by feeling good in my day to day life. Exercising daily has been enough to satisfy me. But I am realizing that I need to stand outside and YELL MY DREAMS OUTLOUD - as scary as it is to admit what I want and then be held accountable.

But it's worth it now. I want it so much. I need this to come true. I am going to write it down everywhere I can. I am going to spend 10 minutes a day at LEAST working towards it - I am going to apply what I learned about fitness and nutrition to -

OWNING MY OWN ART CAMP.

I want it. I will have it.

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment