Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Upcoming craft fairs!

I am really excited about one of the unexpected results of holding my Backyard Bazaar - I have started networking with other local arts/crafts folk, and that has blossomed into more opportunities for selling!

I am going to be at 3 upcoming arts and crafts festivals! THREE! Super excited.

First - I'll be at the Patchwork Indie arts and crafts festival. This looks like a big one :)

I'm sharing a booth with Wisayla LeBlanc, who makes gorgeous and yummy handmade lotions and soaps. She was at my Backyard Bazaar, and I am really thrilled that she invited me!

The second one I am having a booth at is the Splash into Summer Boutique, happening locally in lakewood!

I'll keep you posted on my preparation for these two exciting festivals, I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment