Thursday, June 18, 2009

moving and gardening!

Sitting here in my office after reading Heidi's blog is always difficult for me. Her blog is very inspiring - I want to go knit, raise animals, work in my garden, sew a skirt... it's hard to sit here making plan after plan and not be able to go out right now and do it.

I love my job, but I really, really, really wish I could stay at home. I have so much I want to do.

Today after work I'll stop at the dry cleaners, then go home and load up a carload of stuff QUICK style. My friend Grande offered to loan me his minivan, which would make each trip more effective than using my Yaris. So if I can do that, I will.

The dirt in the backyard is really tough and dry, and I think I need to make raised beds for my garden. So today I'll also start looking for free wood...I have a hammer and nails, what else do I need? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment