Friday, February 19, 2010

I bought seeds yesterday!!! Can't wait to get home and start planting.

Cauliflower
Spinach
Buttercrunch lettuce
Green Ice Lettuce
string beans
Finger carrots
red onions
green onions
rosemary
cantaloupe
tomatoes
pickling cucumbers
jalapenos

and I am sure I am forgetting some.....

Did another section of the orange shawl. Worked on my cotton market bag some yesterday.

Going to start doing Couch 2 5K again, starting today.

this weekend also - finish building fence, paint fence, take juno to adam's dad's for training, see movie with my dad, glaze ceramics, go to AAA for registration? And...............

1 comments:

Marina said...

I need to read your blog more often. You look tired in some of these recent pictures. Get more sleep. Sorry for being such a bad friend lately. I'll call you someday soon, I promise. <3

Post a Comment