Friday, May 8, 2009

askew ouch

Finished the Askew tank top and I'm SO frustrated. It's beautiful, but I think I blocked the back the wrong direction, and so it's curling up and it's REALLY SHORT and maybe I just don't understand blocking... but it's tiny! It's so low in the front if I want it to cover my stomach at all, that my boobs basically pop out of the top and the straps don't reach the whole way, and.... arrrgh. I was so excited at the thought of actually making something for myself to WEAR!

So I don't know what to do. I could a)leave it the way it is and find a short-torsoed, busty, skinny person who wants it, b) take off the back and see if I can reblock it and see if that makes a difference in its wearability, or c) make another one and adjust the pattern myself so that there's just more to it!

I don't know. Knitters? Help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment