Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Featured Etsy Blogger!


This is my very first post about a featured etsy blogger, so first let me tell you exactly what that is!


Once a month, the etsy bloggers team chooses someone to be their featured blogger. They get to bask in the warm rays of appreciation and blog articles for an entire month - the rest of us each post an entry about them, their blog, and their etsy shop. I love this idea - love supporting other etsians this way!



So without any further ado... here is October's Featured Etsian Blogger!


bfbeads.etsy.com- baby friendly beads! Jewelry, necklaces,bracelets - for nursing mama's!


I love this idea. I am not a mother yet - but I have held my fair share of grasping-pinching-flailing babies...I have a love of dangling earrings and also have a nose ring, which can be problematic. I have witnessed first hand the importance of baby-friendly jewelry!


Bfbeads jewelry is not only functional but really beautiful as well. One of my favorite aspects of it is reading the titles of the pieces - you can tell that there is a lot of thought put behind each piece.
So three cheers for baby friendliness! bfbeads.etsy.com!

1 comments:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Thanks so much for your three cheers and for this great post about my Baby Friendly Beads jewelry! I really appreciate it. And welcome to the Etsybloggers team!!!

Post a Comment