Tuesday, September 2, 2008



I recently spent an entire weekend with my cousin redoing my "art supply room" - which is the 2nd bedroom in my house, which has been turned into my haven, my studio, my space, my little corner of the world which I can paint purple or red or whatever I want and hang any old photo of anything and all my old Paul Soldner posters and organize howwwever I want and keep as clean or as messy as I choose!

I am madly in love with this room. Last weekend I bought barstools on craigslist so I can sit at my very high counter and actually do work. This is the front of the room - it has a big window looking out into my front yard, and I keep my current project up on it. Right now I am felting bowls - the upside down ones are on molds so they get a perfect shape.

Yay art supply room. I'll post more photos later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment