Friday, January 16, 2009

My world is slowly coming together - yesterday I left my very detailed to-do list at the grocery store, and after a minute of panicking, realized that some of my habits are actually established and I didn't need the list. So that was good. But I didn't feel quite right til I got to work today and printed out a new one. ;)
I woke up at 6:45 this morning and met Emily at the park with the dogs and went jogging for about half an hour. We've done this three times this week and it makes me SO HAPPY to start my day out that way.
I have tracked my food and fitness on sparkpeople every day this week, I have joined a team where we save money to pamper ourselves and in two days I have about 2.50 for each goal. Today at work we are having a "Hungry Girl" Potluck and I am really excited about it. I've managed to get at least 6 of my coworkers on sparkpeople, and I am pleased with the resulting obsessions.
Tonight I really want to ride my bike, and i have checks to deposit, so I am going to ride my bike down to the Washington Mutual... I just googled it, it's only a mile and a half - I can do that! I am excited to start switching my thinking over to "can I ride my bike there?" every time I want to go somewhere.
I have dinner in the crockpot (a spark people recipe) and not very many things on my to do list for today. I am looking forward to an evening at home with my cross stitch and catching up on Top Chef.

I am supposed to start a life drawing class in two weeks. I don't know if I will be taking it. I can't see fitting another thing into my schedule. I don't know. I think I will drop it. It will only put off this particular goal for 4 months, and there is an overwhelming feeling of relief when I think about not having to be out of the house Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday til 9:30pm.

This weekend I am looking forward to: sunshine, warmth, cross stitching, hanging out with Robert on Sunday and having enforced do-nothing-time, riding my bike, and doing the bolsa chica cleanup on Monday. Woohoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment