Monday, January 12, 2009

ohhh so tired..

Still going strong with sparkpeople. It sure has been motivating - making sure I at least do ten minutes a day, which always leads to more. I have been randomly finding ab videos on youtube and doing one of those each night, which is fun because it's variation on the same thing, ya know?

This morning I set my alarm for 6:45 so I could get up and do some chores and go running before work. I was mostly successful! I did my chores...but only went running for about 15 minutes. But still, I DID IT. And it was nice - really warm, windy, and sunny outside this morning.

I AM IN A TREASURY thanks to Michael Thantrong!! WOOHOO! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=32619

Today was Adam's first day of Police Academy. I have no idea what I am going home to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment