Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ravelry!

YAY! I got invited to join ravelry.com and I am so excited!!! I can't wait to keep posting my projects up there!

Speaking of projects, I am almost done with the left front of the Askew tank top - I am working on the strap. Last night I went to see Grease with A2A and sat on the aisle where there was light and knitted while listening to the show. MUST KNIT!

I joined a group on ravelry that's all about earning money for yarn via exercising - totally matches up with my pennies for pampering group on sparkpeople! I'm excited about both!

Today I am excited about all sorts of things. Excited to eat my lunch (I cooked a Hungry Girl Recipe yesterday), excited for my weight watchers meeting tomorrow, excited for my stripe test tonight, excited about knitting Askew, excited about the Sparkpeople convention on Saturday, excited for more groups and communities to be a part of!

Time for lunch. Which means, times to knit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment