Thursday, November 20, 2008

sending gifts

This is going to be brief, because I am ridiculously tired and it's past my bedtime - but, I just wrapped up the Pollock Pencil Holder I sold a few days ago, to mail tomorrow, and I wanted to say...I LOVE wrapping the items I have sold. Every one I've wrapped has been totally different - I don't have one style I do for everything I sell, and I don't know if that's good or bad, but I like going through my materials and deciding which fit the item the best. Each package takes on it's very own handmade-ed-ness which I really like. There's also such a good warm and fuzzy feeling of sending a package all wrapped like that. It's not just a business transaction, I really feel as though I am giving a gift.

Tomorrow I want to take some work-in-progress photos of my granny square bags. I'll also write about my presentation tonight. I think it went well. It was a long day. Time for bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment