Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve!

Today is shaping up to be a good christmas eve. Adam left this morning to go snowboarding, which is his favorite thing in the world to do, so I am glad he gets to today. I am at work until 2:30, then I am going home to CLEAN like crazy - which makes me doubly glad Adam is snowboarding, cuz it'll keep him out of my hair so I can actually do things. :) I need to finish wrapping the last presents, and make dinner, and then Adam and I are going to watch Love Actually and open presents.

Puppy fever is still going strong, but it's starting to be tempered with realism. I can't afford a puppy on my own right now - minimum is 500 just for the puppy, not for food or shots or toys or anything. I will have to wait at least til Jan 7th before I could afford it on my own. Adam says he will come up with money if his dad comes up with a good litter. We had the chance to have a bitch to breed with Rommel - Adam debated it all day yesterday but he was crazy to even consider it that much! What would I do with 8 german shepherd puppies? That'd be my full time job. Yeesh. But it's good to know his dad is looking out for us.

In other news, I've been having some crazy heart palpitations for the last two weeks or so. If they continue past the new year, I should go to the doctor. I've had ekg's, heart monitors, even an ultrasound of my heart, and my heart is structurally healthy, so all they've been able to tell me is don't drink caffeine, don't get stressed, and when I need to use an inhaler, use it two fingerspaces away. So I don't know if there's anything they can do for me, but it's uncomfortable. Occasionally painful, but usually it's just like living in a constant state of anxiety. It's so weird - my brain is not anxious about anything, but my physical reactions to things feel so nervous. My heart keeps jumping like it does when I get startled or scared, but for no good reason. Ahhhhhhggggg. I have to keep telling myself that I am calm and everything is fine. So very strange.

Anyhoo, hurrah for Christmas Eve. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment