Monday, December 1, 2008

survey time!

I felt like wasting some time today, so here is a survey that will hopefully provide some insight into ROYA: THE HUMAN BEING.


What is the best part of your job?
Getting to travel for work.
Are you touchy feely?
I am definitly in that end of the spectrum, yes
Are you Irish in any way?
I think so - although my Grandma always made us go to the Scottish games, so...
What last made you laugh?
Adam's explanation of the dogpoop and blanket incident this morning.
Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?
yes
When was the last time you got a good workout?
I went for a bike ride yesterday
What were you doing at 11:59 pm last Friday night?
I was probably asleep. Last Friday was my birthday, we got back from dinner around 11 and I headed for bed.
Is your bedroom window open?
Nope, it's cold!
Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Serious conversations with Adam have been my thrill for the past 4 years.
Whats the last thing you said and to who?"
"you bankers are ridiculous" directed to Stacy, a coworker
Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
I am all for akward conversations.
Do you remember the person you first kissed?
Joshua Karl Engle, I was 14 years old.
Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
Yup. But hey, that's what the train ride back from NBTSC is all about. ;)
Do you like sharpies?
Especially the silver ones.
Kissed someone that had a gf/bf?
Yessiree.
Ever kissed someone younger than you?
Yes.
Older than you?
Every day!
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't like?
Yeah - it was actually one of those in-the-movies-revelationary moments. I kissed him, realized I didn't like him, and never kissed him again!
Do you regret your last kiss?
No way man.
hats the last thing you did?
Read an intern's application.
What time did you get up today?
7:30am.
What are you listening to currently?
My officemate complain about being cold, one of the banker's make loud phone calls, and people out near the reception desk.
What is the status of you and the last person you texted?
My "work mama" Pam - whose birthday it is today.
Whats wrong with you right now?
I am not at liberty to say.
When did you last cry?
yesterday. but it wasn't a lot of cry. Just a little. I was mad.
Who/what do you hate?
Anyone else driving on the road with me. I have road rage kinda bad.
What do you want back in your life right now?
Alaska.
Are you happy?
For the most part.
What do you smell like?
My shampoo is lavendar, my conditioner is coconut, my perfume is Calvin Klein. You do the math.
What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
su madre.
Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
noooooooooooo not meeeeeeee not at allllll
How do you feel about the person you got this survey from?
She's my little sister. I adore her guts.
What’s something you wish you could understand better?
other languages and adam.
What is the last movie you watched?
In the theater - Role Models. At home - I saw part of Men in Black last night. The day before I watched a Knights Tale.
What are you excited about?
Marina's wedding, Adam starting police academy, riding my bike
Do you want something you can't have?
yes
What’s on your mind right now?
How to help Adam eat really healthy, movie night (for work), and my extreme lack of fundage.
Who was the last person to make you cry?
probably Adam. he makes me the most frustrated. :)
Do you trust people easily?
yes
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
yes
Whose next to you?
Rosie, my office mate, is behind me.
Who was the last missed call?
My dad
Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
I think I am staying put for at least another year. Then Adam and I will see.
What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was calling all of my movie night clients.
What is a realization that you have come to?
I need to get outdoors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment