Sunday, December 7, 2008

featured etsy blogger for December!

I have been feeling a bit disconnected from the etsy world lately - I have been so busy at work I rarely had any time even on my lunch breaks to stop by, and I didn't have an internet connection at home. However, my little sister's boyfriend set up the computer he made (and gave me) with a wireless router today, which means...drum roll ladies and gentlemen...I HAVE A COMPUTER!

So the first thing I want to write about now that I have this wonderful little set up is about the etsy bloggers team. First off, I love being a part of this team. I love having a reason to blog, and a feeling that there is an audience, and a group of people supporting each other. Not to mention - it's amazing to me how even when you've never met somebody, you can get SO caught up in reading their blog - even when they are just writing about the ins and outs of their daily lives.

I wanted to post about the etsy blogger's FEATURED team member today - because I just spent a fair amount of time getting lost in her blog! Spotted Cow Soaps' blog can be found here, and her etsy shop can be found here. Go get lost in her shop - tons and tons and tons of wonderful soaps and bath things. One thing I love about her shop is that I saw from her blog that she really tries to collaborate with other etsians, for example - getting someone else to crochet soap bags. She's very interactive - has contests for her shoppers, etc. Her products look wonderful, her blog is enticing - she's going to be a Grandma! Go look!

Thank you Spotted Cow Soaps, and thank you etsy bloggers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment