Saturday, December 27, 2008

re-emerging after the holidays

I didn't mean to take such a long break from the computer, even though it was Christmas, but yesterday my internet was down and I had no idea why. Today it's all better though, so....mystery stays unsolved.

In any case, christmas was exactly what I thought it would be - fun, tiring, and good. My boyfriend actually went onto my etsy account, found my list of favorite items, and ordered the most beautiful blue and silver necklace for me from afinishingtouch.etsy.com. How thoughtful is that?

He also got me a fish tank! We went yesterday and bought rocks and plants and fish, and now our house feels even more like a home. I'll post pictures eventually.

When I got online today I had two nice etsy surprises - first, I made another sale. I sold my salt air and sea form crocheted purse - and how silly is it that I am a little sad to see it go? That was definitely one of my favorite bags that I have made - and the photographs of that bag represent a breakthrough for me in taking pictures. In any case, it is also nice to know that someone else appreciated it too!

The other nice surprise was that my shino cup with the curled handle got into ANOTHER treasury!!! This one was curated by desertsoapstone and it's a beautiful, beautiful treasury, so go check it out.

That's all for me for right now. I'll be back here later, I'm sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment