Sunday, December 7, 2008

gray, gray day

Yesterday I went down to Balboa Island and hung out with Amber - we did some ceramics at IFAC and then headed back to Marine Dr. where all the cute shops are. We ate chocolate covered bananas - twice - had tacos at Martin's, shopped for unnecessary dresses, and I discovered the store Art For the Soul. Everything in there is handmade and I WANT TO BE IN THERE TOO. So I talked to the nice gentlemen and lady behind the counter, and they gave me the material on how to get considered. So I now have a new goal - make a portfolio so I can sell pieces there, and somewhere like Fern's Garden on 2nd Street, too.

I have so many projects I don't know where to start so I am futzing around on here, and I played two games of Spider Solitaire also. yay productivity. :P

I should exercise at some point today. It's been a while. I have this whole new bike thing that I should ride... maybe I will ride my bike to Michael's? That would be a pretty far ride. I could take a backpack to hold the yarn. I also need to go to Joann's and get some zippers for my coin purses.

Oh who knows. Usually posting on here helps give me a plan for the day. But I am feeling unmotivated - I have a christmas tree (we got it last night) and a warm house and it's gray and cold out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment